- Organic Chaga Mushroom Concentrate Powder, 6 Ounce, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly.
- Powerfully Improve your Focus, Mental Clarity and Promote Testosterone, Stamina and Endurance.
- No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No GMOs, No Artificial Colors, No Flavor, No Soy and No Gluten.
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
Chaga mushrooms are rich in a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, including B-complex vitamins, vitamin D, potassium, rubidium, amino acids, fiber, copper, zinc, iron, manganese, magnesium, calcium. Chaga mushrooms contain many antioxidants that may reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL), the so-called “bad” cholesterol. Research suggests that oxidative stress is a contributing factor for high blood pressure. People with high blood pressure are more prone to heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiovascular health issues. Chaga’s antioxidants could have a potential role in lowering blood pressure and preventing poor cardiovascular health. Chaga may help regulate the production of cytokines, supporting the immune system by helping cells communicate with one another. This could help fight infections, from minor colds to life-threatening illnesses.
Story of Chaga Mushroom
The chaga mushroom grows on birch trees throughout the northern hemisphere. It resembles a dark clump of dirt more than a mushroom, but is distinguished from other growths by its orange tissue. The interior is softer and has a rusty yellow-brown color that can be seen when it’s removed from the birch tree and broken into chunks. In general, Chaga Mushrooms are mostly found in very cold habitats and grow predominantly on birches. More specifically, Chaga grows wild in the birch forests of Russia, Korea, Eastern and Northern Europe, Northern areas of the United States and in Canada.
How to Use
1. Combine the chaga powder and 4 cups cold water in a small saucepan
2. Bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and let steep for 10 to 15 minutes
3. Strain and serve
NO PERSERVATIVES, ADDITIVES FREE, FILLERS FREE, NON-GMO, GLUTEN-FREE.
Micro Ingredient is a manufacturer and a friend who wants what is best for you. We will always ensure our ingredients are additives free, fillers free, and Non-GMO.YOUR HEALTH, OUR PRIORITY!