- CHOCOLATE FOR HUMANS: Hu Gems are the newest addition to our cult-favorite vegan chocolate line free from dairy, palm oil, emulsifiers, soy lecithin, gluten, refined sugar, cane sugar and sugar alcohols. Like all Hu products, Hu Gems are proudly Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and Kosher.
- SIMPLE, HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Hu Gems are made with organic cacao, unrefined organic coconut sugar, organic fair-trade cocoa butter. It’s that simple.
- GREAT FOR SNACKING AND BAKING: Meet the new (chocolate) chip on the block. Our version of this baking staple features a cool hexagonal shape that will instantly upgrade your cookies/brownies/etc….if you can stop snacking long enough to bake with them. Hu Gems have a rich cocoa flavor punctuated by subtle caramel notes, making them a solid (dare we say addictive?) choice for both snacking AND baking.
- BE IN THE “NO”: NO Dairy, NO GMOs, NO Emulsifiers, NO Lecithins, NO Gluten, NO Refined Sugar, NO Cane Sugar, NO Sugar Alcohols. We apply these exacting standards in everything we do. We say “NO weird ingredients. EVER.” – and we mean it.
- GET BACK TO HUMAN: The goal isn’t to just get by. The goal is to live actively, age gracefully, and flourish. Our journey started with asking questions about our food, which lead us down a crazy rabbit hole of health and wellness discovery. We decided to cut through the clutter and focus on the simple things to get back to human – high quality, real food that tastes DELICIOUS.
Baking was the foundation of the Hu Chocolate line. In 2012, our Hu Kitchen restaurant bakers needed a chocolate for our paleo pastries. Our chocolate bar line arose from that baking chocolate, which we now bring to you. Meet Hu Gems.
Organic Cacao, Unrefined Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Fair-trade Cocoa Butter.
Allergy Statement: Contains coconut. May contain traces of almond, cashew, & hazelnut. Allergen cleans made prior to production, but beware that product is produced using equipment that also processes tree nuts, soy, peanuts, milk, & wheat.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.